2021-2022 Scholarships Available
Please keep checking back as more scholarships will be posted soon as we get updated information from local scholarship commitees!
Please contact Ms. Bodar with any questions
- https://studentscholarships.org/ (This website offers MANY ongoing scholarship opportunities-updated monthly)
- FFA Scholarship Info: State and National Scholarships FFA.org/Scholarships
Scholarships due in February:
- Carbon Power and Light Scholarships: State and local scholarships- https://www.carbonpower.com/scholarships Due: February 1, 2022 There are several Lineman and other scholarship opportunities available at the above link
- Wyoming Trucking Association Scholarship: $500-$1000-State Scholarship Due: February 4, 2022. Applications are in my office!
- Wyoming FFA Scholarship: State Scholarship- Due FEBRUARY 18th. Application and information is on schoology or in my office
Scholarships due in March:
- Memorial Hospital of Carbon County Scholarship- Local/county wide scholarship- $500- Due March 1, 2022. Applications are at: www.imhcc.com
- Wyoming Game Wardens Association Scholarship: $1,000 -State Scholarship- www.WyomingGameWardens.com Application deadline is March 1, 2022
- Kaiser Foundation Scholarship: $4,000 per year for up to 4 years: State Scholarship- Deadline: March 1, 2022- Application are in my office!
- Wyoming Farm Bureau Federation Scholarship- State Scholarship- $1500 & $500: Due March 1, 2022. Applications are in my office or on Schoology.
- Wyoming Admissions Officers Outstanding Student Scholarship- State Scholarship- Due to my office by March 22nd. A committee at our school will select one applicant from our school to be sent to the scholarship committee. Application is in my office or on Schoology.
- Live Like Ty: The Tyler Nuhn Memorial Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Due: March 31,2022. Applications are in my office or on Schoology.
Scholarships due in April:
- Carbon County Stock Growers Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Deadline is April 1, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/ccsg_scholarship_application_1.docx
- Saratoga Council of Catholic Women Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Deadline is April 1st. Applications are on schoology or in my office.
- American Legion Auxiliary Scholarship: Local Scholarship- Due April 14, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/2022_am_legion_aux_requirements_1.pdf https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/2022_am_legion_aux_principal_rating_form.pdf
- Carbon County Farm Bureau Federation Scholarships- Member Scholarship and Regular Scholarship- $400 Due April 15, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/farm_bureau-_post_graduates.pdf https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/farm_b-_post_grad_2.pdf
- Vera Oldman Memorial Scholarship- Local Scholarship- $1,000- Due April 15, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/vera_oldman_memorial_scholarship_program.docx
- Bank of Commerce: Future Community Leaders Scholarships- County Scholarship- Due April 15, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/boc_scholarship.pdf
- Ben and Marie Welsh Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Deadline is April 15, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/ben_and_marie_welsh_memorial_scholarship_2022.docx
- Wyoming Telecommunications Scholarships- State scholarships Deadline is April 15, 2022.https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/2022_telecommunications_flyer.pdf
- Colorado Grand Scholarship-Local Scholarship- Deadline is April 21, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/colorado_grand_scholarship.pdf
- Platte Valley Arts Council Scholarship- Local Scholarship-. Deadline is April 24, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/platte_valley_arts.pdf
- Garden Club Scholarship- Local Scholarship- $250 Deadline is April 29, 2022.
- Board of County Commisioners Scholarship- Local Scholarship- $1,000 Due April 29, 2022.https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/boc_scholarship.pdf
- ENCAMPMENT/RIVERSIDE LIONS CLUB: Aaron Newhouse Memorial Scholarship: Local Scholarship-$750 Due April 29, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/lions_club_scholarship.docx
- Platte Valley Legacy Foundation Scholarship : Local Scholarship-.$2,000 Due April 30th. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/2022_pv_legacy_april_30_1.pdf
Saratoga Masonic Lodge Scholarship:$1000 Due April 30th. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/2022_saratoga_masonic_lodge_april_30_1.pdf
Note: It says that it is just for Saratoga students on the info sheet but it is for Encampment students also!
Scholarships due in May:
- Encampment Beef Committee Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Due May 1st, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/encampment_beef_committee_scholarship_2022.docx
- Dot Severens Memorial Scholarship-Local Scholarship- Due May 1st, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/sage_brush-dot_severens_1.docx
- Trout Unlimited Scholarship-Local Scholarship- Due May 5, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/trout_unlimited_scholarship.pdf
- Ben Romios Memorial Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Due May 6th, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/ben_romios_scholarship-_ccsar.docx
- Rawlins ELKS Lodge Scholarship- Carbon County Scholarship- $1500.00- Due May 6, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/rawlins_elks_lodge_scholarship.pdf
- Encampment Sorority Scholarship- Local Scholarship- $1000.00- Due May 6, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/xi__beta_delta_scholarshi1.docx (This is also for graduated students!!)
- Kiwanis Scholarship- Local Scholarship- Due May 7th, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/scholarship_letter_2022_enc-kiwanis.rtf
Glen Legler Scholarship- State Scholarship- Info can be found at this link: https://scholarship.glenlegler.com/ Deadline is May 15, 2022.
Wyoming LDS Foundation Scholarship- State Scholarship- Deadline: May 15, 2022. Applications and more information can be found at: wyomingldsfoundation.org
Valley Service Organization Youth Citizenship Award-Local Scholarship- $500-Deadline May 15, 2022. https://s3.amazonaws.com/scschoolfiles/1507/valley_service_award.pdf