Skip to main content

Other Resources

Do you need to request an official transcript from Encampment School? Complete the form below.

Helpful links for SENIORS:


Student Athletes – If you are a student-athlete who is planning on attending a Division I and II schools you must register at the NCAA Elgibility Center. For more information call 1-877-262-1492.

Registration Checklist




Counselor Contact Information:

Deborah Burke

Encampment K-12 School Counselor


Counselor Calendar

Upcoming Events